In addition to many bug and performance fixes, the following improvements and changes have been introduced:
- Changed the default JMeter version to 3.0 & the Java version to 1.8
- Default APM credentials can now be defined at the Organization level
- Comparison reports: labels now include execution times and improved display of KPIs
- Multiple UI and naming changes. Please note that OPL (On Premise Location) has been recently renamed to Private Location
- When you add a new user to your organization via invite, we simplify their onboarding experience by omitting the ‘personal tests’ workspace. This is just the first of series of expanded team and user management capabilities rolling out in our release train.