- Improved API Key Provisioning!
Check out our new API Keys on your personal settings tab in the settings section. As we’re going to deprecate the old API Keys on June 4th 2017, you'll need to generate new keys beforehand in order keep your API integrations working.
What’s new here:
- Extended, stronger keys, with an <ID>:<Secret> structure
- Ability to define no\multiple keys per user
- Ability to define an expiration period for a specific key
- Ability to define an expiration period for all the keys in the account (available for account admins under the Account menu - General Settings)
Note that the API key secret is only available on key creation and we cannot restore it, so make sure you copy the secret and keep it safe!
- Test alerts revamped:
- Customize when to be alerted. Failed tests notifications are especially useful for monitoring.
- Slack users - you can now configure a webhook to get alerts delivered straight to your chat channels!
- JMeter 3.1 is now the default version for test runs
- Improved handling of long Soak tests