View the Webcast: Load Test Like a Pro in 2016
Are you looking to stay up to date with the most important ways that enable you to optimize your load and performance testing in the year ahead?
BlazeMeter last week delivered a webinar, Load Test Like a Pro in 2016, presenting an open source and DevOps approach to load and performance testing. The full recording is now available.
In the webinar recording, BlazeMeter's Chief Evangelist Michael Sage examines some of the newest and recently updated BlazeMeter features. These are useful both to those familiar with BlazeMeter, as well as newcomers both to BlazeMeter and load testing in general.
The recording includes a look at how to:
- Get a clearer view of test metrics with the new Timeline Graph
- Find the bottlenecks faster than ever with integrations with NewRelic, AppDynamics, and Dynatrace, as well as our integration with CI platform Jenkins
- Instantly record real user interactions with any mobile device with our hosted Mobile Recorder, as well as our Chrome web extension to record web applications
- Collaborate better with Organizations, Projects, and Shared Folders
- and a look at Taurus, a next-generation open source load testing tool with a DevOps focus, and which enables you to automate load tests at every stage of the continuous delivery cycle.
You can now view the recording by clicking on the video below.
Feel free to leave comments or questions below.