Automated testing allows you to detect errors instantly and deliver software rapidly throughout the Continuous Integration (CI) process.
We recently held a webinar to show you how easily this can be achieved by using Jenkins, JMeter and a new open source test automation framework.
We covered how to:
- Take away the pain of integrating JMeter & Jenkins
- Dynamically create JMeter tests from a configuration file & run from Jenkins on every commit
- Run hundreds of tests in parallel & feed results back into Jenkins
- Simultaneously run any number of JMeter tests from one Command Line
- Make JMeter scripts version control friendly and human readable
Watch the Video:
Want to learn more? Schedule a personal demo
You might also find these useful:
Interested in writing for our Blog? Send us a pitch!