We Spend Half Our Time at Work
Make This Time Count
At BlazeMeter, we love what we do. We innovate. We learn. We deliver. We make an impact. And we have fun doing it.
So why not join us?
BlazeMeter is looking for a full-time Business Tools Software Developer to build integrations between our web application and Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, and other tools in our sales and marketing technology stack.
- Working closely with sales and marketing operations and internal engineering teams
- Building and maintaining third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Performing advanced Salesforce.com CRM customization
- Translating business and functionality needs to software development and deployment tasks and approaches
- Designing and implementing sales processes and Salesforce.com workflows
- Development of advanced reports and dashboards
- Performing advanced data migration and management
- Advanced Salesforce.com custom development (Apex, Visualforce) and configuration experience
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Proven experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Advanced experience with dynamic programming languages
- Contributed to complex software projects and demonstrated knowledge and experience with testing principles
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile SDLC environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce.com Certification(s) such as Administrator, Developer, Architect, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Technical project management experience
BlazeMeter is looking for world-class Customer Success Managers that can make a direct connection between a company’s strategic goals and how our solution is implemented. This involves determining the appropriate use cases, configuring our product to drive key processes, linking the changes in business metrics (KPIs) to an ROI model or Scorecard, and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers. Your passion will drive your customer’s success as well as BlazeMeter’s, and the new Customer Success industry as a whole.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value BlazeMeter delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and the BlazeMeter platform so as to create and evolve best practices around our load testing and continuous testing technology.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to connect-the-dots from Board-level objectives to departmental goals (KPIs and MBO’s) to business processes to how our solution is configured and implemented. And back again.
- This involves determining the appropriate use cases, configuring our product to drive key processes, linking the changes in business metrics (KPIs) to an ROI model or Scorecard, and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers.
- A master relationship builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with executive client partners.
- Equally comfortable with creating and evaluating strategic plans as they are with executing on the individual action items and details.
- A collaborator who can quickly identify the correct internal resource and work closely with them to ensure your customer’s needs are addressed quickly and completely.
- Organized, with the ability and experience to manage projects, processes and people effectively. You drive/track the macro and micro seamlessly and communicate next steps with ease.
- A high-achiever that is laser focused on exceeding your customer’s expectations, offering valuable add-ons specific to them, and you’re always looking for ways to solve a problem better.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations.
- Track & monitor account status and identify areas of concern.
- Develop application notes to help customers understand actions they need to take to achieve success.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work.
- Identify areas for improvement not only in our products and services, but also in the Customer Success function as a whole. Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product and engineering to make your customer’s lives better.
- Participate as a panelist or speaker at industry events as an expert in Customer Success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field (engineering, economics, finance)
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- Experience in Project Management, Product Management, Consulting, Data Analysis, or Financial Analysis AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Great communication, account management, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong writer and speaker – documents, presentations, webinars and events
- Organized and systematic with great attention to detail
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
BlazeMeter is looking for a freelance technical writer to produce articles and videos for Taurus - a test automation framework for Continuous Testing. The candidate will work closely with the founder of Taurus to write educational articles and script videos for the website. The position also requires active participation in social media groups and forums.
Knowledge of modern web technology
Able to work with command line tools
Knowledge of the Linux, Windows and Mac - an advantage
Load testing experience & knowledge of load testing tools - big advantage
High level of English
Able to manage multiple projects
Knowledge of social media and forums
Enthusiastic and keen to learn
Excellent communication skills
A keen writer