We Spend Half Our Time at Work
Make This Time Count
At BlazeMeter, we love what we do. We innovate. We learn. We deliver. We make an impact. And we have fun doing it.
So why not join us?
Blazemeter is a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and top tier customers. We are building the next-generation cloud-based performance testing solution, and looking for brilliant BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER who is super innovative, creative to join our team
- At least 2 years of proven experience in building complex Web applications using PHP/Python/Ruby/Node.JS
- Knowledge of OOP and various design patterns
- Proven experience with DB programming (NoSQL DBs – advantage)
- Linux/cloud computing environments
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum, unit testing, code reviews
- Large-scale web development
- BA/BSc Computer Science or equivalent
- Startup experience
BlazeMeter is looking for a full-time Business Tools Software Developer to build integrations between our web application and Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, and other tools in our sales and marketing technology stack.
- Working closely with sales and marketing operations and internal engineering teams
- Building and maintaining third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Performing advanced Salesforce.com CRM customization
- Translating business and functionality needs to software development and deployment tasks and approaches
- Designing and implementing sales processes and Salesforce.com workflows
- Development of advanced reports and dashboards
- Performing advanced data migration and management
- Advanced Salesforce.com custom development (Apex, Visualforce) and configuration experience
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Proven experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Advanced experience with dynamic programming languages
- Contributed to complex software projects and demonstrated knowledge and experience with testing principles
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile SDLC environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce.com Certification(s) such as Administrator, Developer, Architect, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Technical project management experience
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and first tier customers. We are building the next-generation, cloud based performance testing solution, and looking for experienced and energetic DevOps Engineer, passionate about new technologies and cloud computing to join our team.
- Deploy and Monitor all BlazeMeter systems and cloud environments including:
- Production systems (BlazeMeter / partners)
- Development / QA / Staging systems
- Build and maintain continuous delivery flow in the company
- 3+ years hands-on experience as DevOps/sysadmin
- Deep understanding of Linux system administration and Internet networking, with proven experience with:
- Deploying / managing LAMP/MEAN-stack
- Configuration management tools, such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Modern Monitoring / Logging systems such as Splunk, ELK stack
- Good command of:
- shell/bash scripting
- at least one modern programming language (Python/Ruby/Java/etc)
- Experience with Amazon AWS infrastructure, specifically with:
- Beanstalk/CodeDeploy - advantage
- Experience with Performance tools such as JMeter :)
- Understanding and experience of Docker container platform
- Jenkins/Travis-CI or other build tool
- Database administration - MongoDB/Redis/MySQL
- Cloud providers - Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure / Joyent / Rackspace / etc
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and top tier customers. We are building the next-generation cloud-based performance testing solution, and looking for ambitious QA Engineer, who is curious and fast learner to join our team.
- 1- 2 years experience in QA
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in writing test plan documents
- Team player and Excellent communication skills
- Curious, Self-Motivated and fast learner
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in Networking
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Startup experience
Operations & Human Resources
BlazeMeter, a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and top tier customers, is looking for a high energy Office Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will manage the IL office and support finance operations.
The position is for 4-6 months.
- Support Finance operations
- Manage the Tel Aviv office: Office suppliers, food, beverages, office maintenance etc.
- Manage Business trips (flights, hotels, other transportation) and travel reports
- Assist HR in recreational activities
- Previous experience as office manager (Start-Up companies - an advantage)
- Previous experience in assisting finance operations
- Basic knowledge in bookkeeping
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Good English level
- Experience with “Priority” system - an advantage
BlazeMeter is leading next-generation cloud-based performance testing solution and looking for a superstar PRODUCT MANAGER to spearhead BlazeMeter’s product vision and execution.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a SaaS product manager in a growing company, as you will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities from concept, through design to release. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy: a big-picture vision, and the drive and ability to bring that vision to reality.
- Helping to define product strategy and roadmap for BlazeMeter
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from conception to launch including: ideation, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of your product
- Understand and analyze customers needs. Integrate customer interviews, usage data, A/B testing, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Drive product development with the R&D team and UI designers
- Work closely with the sales team to master the marketplace and identify market opportunities
- Write detailed product requirements and UI mock-ups
- Manage the product backlog and set internal priorities
- Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation
- Work with the Sales team to drive successful usage of BlazeMeter offering
- 4-5 years Product Management experience, for a web-based product, preferably from a startup company
- A track record of designing, building and launching a product roadmap
- Experience working in an agile methodology environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High technical aptitude and data driven approach
- Experience with SaaS
- Bsc in Computer Science or related technical field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Customer Success Manager
BlazeMeter is a self-service, web and mobile load testing platform providing developers an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box performance testing solutions. BlazeMeter significantly simplifies the performance testing process for web and mobile applications by providing developers easy integration into their native development and CI environments, realistic user simulation, advanced scripting capabilities, unlimited on-demand load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.
We’re seeking an innovative Customer Success Manager for our Palo Alto office. In this full-time role you will work with new and existing fortune 500 enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Blazemeter tools and services. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Blazemeter. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with Blazemeter. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Manage all post-sales activity for BlazeMeter’s top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the performance testing domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making BlazeMeter a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how BlazeMeter can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Travel up to 40%
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2 - 5 Years Prior customer success / account management experience
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Past experience working with developers, Sys ops, QA/QE teams
- Familiarity with Totango, Salesforce, Atlassian tools, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!
BlazeMeter is looking for a freelance technical writer to produce articles and videos for Taurus - a test automation framework for Continuous Testing. The candidate will work closely with the founder of Taurus to write educational articles and script videos for the website. The position also requires active participation in social media groups and forums.
- Knowledge of modern web technology
- Able to work with command line tools
- Knowledge of the Linux, Windows and Mac - an advantage
- Load testing experience & knowledge of load testing tools - big advantage
- Highly technical
- High level of English
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of social media and forums
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen writer
BlazeMeter, a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and top tier customers, is looking for a talented Marketing Writer to join its marketing team.
The successful candidate will produce a broad range of content for various marketing and media channels. In addition to conducting their own research, the marketing writer will act as the company journalist, interviewing relevant people both internally and externally to produce top quality content.
- Writing blog articles, newsletters, website content, e-blasts and event synopses
- Interviewing companies and writing up case studies
- Using marketing automation platforms to write promotional material
- Adding new content to the blog and website through Drupal
- 3-5 years of experience in writing for a hi-tech company
- Native English speaker - A MUST
- Degree in English, journalism or related field
- Experience with CMS platforms like Drupal or Wordpress
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms - Advantage