If you answered “yes” to these questions, your place is with us.
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup that builds the next-generation cloud-based performance engineering solution. We offer continuous testing as a service platform that enables engineers to run load tests on any mobile app, website or API.
- We have more than 100,000 users and many Fortune 2,000 customers (Adobe, Cubic Corporation, DirecTV, Disney, Pfizer, Thomson Reuters and Walmart to name few). We work with blue chip companies and best-of-breed partners.
- We are a global company with offices in Palo Alto and Tel-Aviv. Our offices are conveniently located – you can come by train, walk, or (like most of our employees) by bike.
- We have an awesome office vibe, because we’re a team and we have fun together – whether playing pool, baking cakes or winning PlayStation tournaments.
- We have a rock star office band and we’re always looking for musicians.
Our support engineers are in charge of helping customers solve technical problems, reproducing customer issues, developing samples, demonstrating JMeter testing in the Source cloud and collaborating internally with the development and sales teams.
As a BlazeMeter support engineer, you will get to work with the most advanced performance testing tools and technologies. The job includes intriguing investigations of servers performance as well as networking.
Working hours: Sunday 10:00-15:00; Monday - Thursday 10:00-19:00; Friday (from home) 10:00-15:00
- Good understanding of computer basics such as Computer Networking and Operating Systems (Redhat/Ubuntu/OSx)
- Service orientation - providing excellent customer support while protecting the company’s interests and being responsible, self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- Troubleshooting skills - debugging scripts/product, writing basic scripts and strong analytical capabilities
- English speaker - high level
- Good understanding of scripting languages (Java, Ruby, JS, Python)
- Experience in the field of Testing/QA/DevOps/Ops
- Technical knowledge in performance testing
Let the sparks fly! Apply at: email@example.com