CA BlazeMeter is a self-service, web and mobile load testing platform providing developers an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box performance testing solutions. CA BlazeMeter significantly simplifies the performance testing process for web and mobile applications by providing developers easy integration into their native development and CI environments, realistic user simulation, advanced scripting capabilities, unlimited on-demand load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.
We’re seeking an innovative Senior Customer Success Manager for our Tel Aviv office. In this full-time role you will work with new and existing fortune 500 enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by CA Blazemeter tools and services. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Blazemeter. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with CA Blazemeter. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
• Manage all post-sales activity for CA BlazeMeter’s top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
• Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the performance testing domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
• Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
• Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
• Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
• Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making BlazeMeter a part of each customer’s core architecture
• Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
• Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how BlazeMeter can better serve our business and enterprise customers
• Travel up to 40%
• 4 - 6 Years Prior customer success / account management experience
• Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
• Past experience working with developers, Sys ops, QA/QE teams
• Experience as a Performance Engineer and with HP Perfoamcne Center / Load Runner - A big plus
• Familiarity with Totango, Salesforce, Atlassian tools, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
• Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
• Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
• A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!
Let the sparks fly! Apply at: email@example.com