If you answered “yes” to these questions, your place is with us. CA BlazeMeter, recently acquired by CA Technologies, is a fast growing company that builds the next-generation cloud-based performance engineering solution. We offer continuous testing as a service platform that enables engineers to run load tests on any mobile app, website or API.
- We have more than 100,000 users and many Fortune 2,000 customers (Adobe, Cubic Corporation, DirecTV, Disney, Pfizer, Thomson Reuters and Walmart to name few).
- Our rapid growth offers many opportunities.
- We have an awesome office vibe, based on our driven, passionate and extraordinarily creative team.
Currently we are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team. As a CA BlazeMeter Sales Executive, you will engage inbound leads, introduce them to the CA BlazeMeter Load Testing solution through discussion, qualification and online demo and manage all interactions with the prospect, moving each opportunity forward to closing. You will also identify decision influencers/makers and sell the value of CA BlazeMeter’s offerings, coordinate all required BlazeMeter resources to ensure responsiveness in all customer engagements and understand each customer’s buying process and quickly adapt to it. Reporting to VP sales, the Sales Executive accurately and comprehensively manages a pipeline of opportunities through Salesforce and submits weekly revenue forecasts and meet/exceed assigned revenue goals.
- High energy and 2-6 years of experience selling software with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a new logo sales quota
- A consistent track record of developing new business and managing the sales cycle, from qualifying leads through closing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality, never giving up
- Previous use of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Previous experience conducting demos using software such as GoToMeeting, WebEx, etc
- Ability to work as an independent self-starter a but also as a contributing member of a team
- High motivation and excellent interpersonal skills