If you answered “yes” to these questions, your place is with us.
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup that builds the next-generation cloud-based performance engineering solution. We offer continuous testing as a service platform that enables engineers to run load tests on any mobile app, website or API.
- We have more than 100,000 users and many Fortune 2,000 customers (Adobe, Cubic Corporation, DirecTV, Disney, Pfizer, Thomson Reuters and Walmart to name few). We work with blue chip companies and best-of-breed partners.
- We are a global company with offices in Palo Alto and Tel-Aviv. Our offices are conveniently located – you can come by train, walk, or (like most of our employees) by bike.
- We have an awesome office vibe, because we’re a team and we have fun together – whether playing pool, baking cakes or winning PlayStation tournaments.
- We have a rock star office band and we’re always looking for musicians.
Our QA engineers are in charge of making our products better, find problems in the products before customers do.
As a BlazeMeter QA engineer, you will get to work with the most advanced performance testing tools and technologies. The job includes intriguing investigations of servers performance as well as networking.
- Good understanding of computer basics such as Computer Networking and Operating Systems (Redhat/Ubuntu/OSx)
- 1- 2 years experience in QA
- Troubleshooting skills - debugging scripts/product, writing basic scripts and strong analytical capabilities
- Proven experience in writing test plan documents
- Team player and Excellent communication skills
- Curious, Self-Motivated and fast learner
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Networking
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Startup experience
- Good understanding of scripting languages (Java, Ruby, JS, Python)
- Experience in the field of Testing/QA/DevOps/Ops
- Technical knowledge in performance testing
Let the sparks fly! Apply at: email@example.com