If you answered “yes” to these questions, your place is with us. BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup that builds the next-generation cloud-based performance engineering solution. We offer continuous testing as a service platform that enables engineers to run load tests on any mobile app, website or API..
- We have more than 100,000 users and many Fortune 2,000 customers (Adobe, Cubic Corporation, DirecTV, Disney, Pfizer, Thomson Reuters and Walmart to name few).
- Our rapid growth offers many opportunities.
- We have an awesome office vibe, based on our driven, passionate and extraordinarily creative team.
Currently we are looking for a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join our growing Customer Success team. As a BlazeMeter Customer Success Engineer, you will be in charge of the technical aspects of customer adoption of our services. Working closely with Customer Success Managers to maintain customer satisfaction, The CSE is expected to research reported issues, diagnose, record, and respond to requests from customers in a timely manner. You will also work closely with Development and QA to define customer acceptance criteria. Finally, you will be the voice of the customer in all internal discussions regarding BlazeMeter products and services.
- At least 2 years experience as an individual contributor as a customer success or a technical support role at a SaaS company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate quality service soft skills
- Strong sense of pride in customer satisfaction and corporate representation
- Ability to interpret technical concepts and explain them in simple terms
- Ability to work on several issues simultaneously while accomplishing desired results
- Ability to define, build, and implement base technical integration strategy
- Ability to quickly learn a range of technical systems (both ours and our customers’)
- Experience with metrics analysis and troubleshooting