If you answered “yes” to these questions, your place is with us.
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup that builds the next-generation cloud-based performance engineering solution. We offer continuous testing as a service platform that enables engineers to run load tests on any mobile app, website or API.
- We have more than 100,000 users and many Fortune 2,000 customers (Adobe, Cubic Corporation, DirecTV, Disney, Pfizer, Thomson Reuters and Walmart to name few).
- We are a global company with offices in Palo Alto and Tel-Aviv. Our offices are conveniently located – you can come by train, walk, or (like most of our employees) by bike.
- We have an awesome office vibe, because we’re a team and we have fun together – whether playing pool, baking cakes or winning PlayStation tournaments.
- We have a rock star office band and we’re always looking for musicians
Our backend engineers are in charge of development and maintenance of the system servers. As a backend software engineer your position will involve ops understanding – you will spawn and manipulate hundreds of machines on demand across several cloud vendors like AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Joyent, and Azure.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in building complex Web applications using PHP/Python/Ruby/Node.JS
- Knowledge of OOP and various design patterns
- Proven experience with DB programming (NoSQL DBs – advantage)
- Knowledge of Linux/cloud computing environments
- A good understanding of Agile/Scrum, unit testing, code reviews
- A wide perspective, curiosity and the drive to independently figure out solutions to problems
- Experience in large-scale web development
- A BA/BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Startup experience