Accelerating Your SAP S/4HANA Migration with Broadcom and Infosys DevOps Solution
Many businesses rely on SAP, but may face the following challenges while embarking on a SAP S/4HANA transformation program.
- Long time-to-market due to repeated program delays that are attributed to design gaps and critical defects identified very late in the program
- Inadequate business process coverage in testing scenarios resulting in business disruption after go-live
- Lack of Integrated tools and platforms to facilitate faster deployment and increase change frequency
- High Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in testing tools and services
- Spending shift from CapEx to OpEx on testing tools and platform
Launching Broadcom and Infosys DevOps Platform: Purpose-Built for SAP S/4HANA
The Broadcom and Infosys platform for SAP S/4HANA comes with the following integrated capabilities:
- Agile Program Management: Rally by Broadcom is a data-driven, enterprise ALM solution that helps organizations achieve alignment across agile teams and programs, to focus on the outcomes that matter most.
- SAP Business Process Modeler: Agile Requirement Designer (ARD) by Broadcom can help customers to achieve “Shift-Left” in test automation by automating test design and introducing test automation from the first day of the build phase. It also offers full Integration with your existing tools – ALM, Jira, Rally, etc.
- SAP Functional Test Automation: Infosys Open Source Automation (IOAP) framework in SAP Certified solution for E2E Business Process Testing. IOAP is an Intelligent Automation Solution that helps customers to achieve >90% automation coverage in SAP. This offers seamless integration with your Continuous Testing pipeline.
- SAP Performance Testing: Whether SAP S/4HANA is deployed on public cloud or private cloud, validation of application performance and interface performance is critical to ensuring application stability and scalability. Blazemeter by Broadcom combined with Infosys Automated performance Assurance solution helps customers to conduct stress, load, volume and endurance testing seamlessly. performance metrics that can be consumable for further analysis. You can easily automate the migration of performance test scripts from other tools to Blazemeter seamlessly.
- Test Data Management: TDM by Broadcom comes with comprehensive test data management capabilities for SAP S/4HANA, SAP SaaS applications and other legacy applications.
- Test Environment Management: Availability of upstream and downstream legacy applications and third-party applications are important to validate E2E business process testing that transcend across SAP and Non-SAP applications. Often, legacy and third-party applications are not always available on time to carry out testing. It is imperative to have service virtualization to replicate the response from applications that doesn’t have a dedicated environment for testing. Service Virtualization by Broadcom will help customers to virtualize the constrained services.
Continuous Delivery Director for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery: Agile and DevOps can be a reality in SAP (both ABAP and Non-ABAP systems) with Continuous Delivery Director (CDD). Automic Continuous Delivery is the world’s most intelligent Continuous Delivery-as-a-service platform which actively shortens cycles, reduces risk, and increases application quality. Used by enterprise DevOps teams and release managers, Automic Continuous Delivery integrates with the entire DevOps stack and provides seamless planning, automation, optimization and intelligence of your delivery pipelines, from user stories to production deployment. Equipped with enterprise-grade security and scalability.
Key Benefits of Broadcom and Infosys Continuous Testing Solution include:
- Accelerate time-to-market by 25%
- Reduce blueprinting and test planning effort by 25%
- Reduce testing effort by 40%
- Increase deployment frequency Lower TCO in testing tools by 50%
“The Infosys and Broadcom solution, DevOps for SAP®, uniquely enables SAP customers to mitigate risks and costs associated with upgrading to S/4HANA, SAP’s next-generation platform. By automating key tasks, SAP customers using the Broadcom and Infosys Solution are able to implement SAP S/4HANA faster with significant savings, and with full confidence in improved quality and efficacy,” said Anand Swaminathan, executive vice president, Communication, Media and Technology Industry Vertical at Infosys.
You can learn more by signing up to our webinar here: